Wednesday 23 January 2013

Well it certainly has been a while, hasn't it?

I would explain, but there isn't a need. There are still a plethora of self doubt and self pity floating around in my head. But I really don't want to whine about myself on the internet anymore. I do that enough as it is. So, instead, I am going to turn this into something a bit better. I will now be posting pictures of the food I make. And some random musings and what-not that will refuse to leave my head. Like my thoughts on what people could hear when they listen to my favourite band. I often wonder what they sound like to other people; what they hear when Chester sings. Because they do not have the exact same feels feelings (Tumblr...) and memories that I do. So, where as I hear salvation and strength and survival in their words and music, what does that sound like to someone else? What do they hear in the same words?

And now I am rambling.

I made a promise to myself that I would bake more. And bake more things that I have never made before, or need practice with. So this will now chronicle my adventures in life and baking. I really hope I don't let anyone down.

...seriously?! WHAT DO OTHER PEOPLE HEAR WHEN LINKIN PARK COMES ON THE RADIO?!

No comments:

Post a Comment